Garden of Life – Raw Organic Perfect Food Alkalizer & Detoxifier Powder, 10.1 oz (285g)
Raw Organic Perfect Food Alkalizer & Detoxifier—Organic green super food for the daily support of healthy elimination of toxins and maintenance of healthy pH balance.†
- Has highly alkalizing RAW organic lemon juice and RAW organic parsley†
- Has RAW organic coconut water for hydration and replenishment of electrolytes†
- Has eight powerful cleansing herbs, traditionally used for centuries to gently assist in daily detoxification†
- Has unmatched nutritional power from RAW organic grass juices and antioxidant-filled RAW organic fruit and vegetable juices†
- Has digestion-soothing RAW organic ginger, plus live probiotics and enzymes†
- Sustainably Grown on USA Organic Family Farms
Raw Organic Perfect Food Alkalizer & Detoxifier
Raw Organic Perfect Food Alkalizer & Detoxifier has all the benefits of Perfect Food RAW greens with 2 additional blends. An added Organic Alkalizer blend delivers 7 organic ingredients, including lemon juice, coconut water, RAW Calcium algae, cracked wall chlorella, ginger, spinach and kale.
An added Organic Detoxifier blend delivers 7 organic herbs, including fennel seed, burdock root, dandelion root, turmeric root, radish tuber, red clover blossom and yellow dock root in significant amounts for cleansing and detoxification.
Raw Organic Perfect Food Alkalizer & Detoxifier is the perfect RAW Organic Green Super Food complement to support your body’s daily balancing act, promoting healthy elimination of toxins and supporting your body’s own ability to maintain its ideal pH balance.†
Our Certified Organic greens are sustainably grown by our family farmers here in the USA. We harvest before the grain buds (to prevent gluten from forming) and then juice at the farm immediately after harvest. Our juice is gently low temperature dried and powdered onsite locking in its nutritionally dense, organic goodness. The end result is highly bioavailable and many times more concentrated in nutrients, including chlorophyll, than whole leaf grass powders—putting the GREEN in your greens.†