Garden of Life – Oceans Kids DHA Omega-3s – 120 Chewable Softgels
Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are a fun and convenient way to give your child all of the benefits of Omega-3s in a YUMMY BERRY LIME chewable softgel. Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are an excellent source of vital Omega-3 fatty acids with a high ratio of DHA to EPA.
- 120mg DHA Per Serving
- High DHA:EPA Ration
- Chewable, Berry-Lime Flavor
- Dairy and Gluten Free
- Natural Vitamins A & D
- 120 Chewables
If you’re looking for way to get your kids to “happily” take their Omega-3s and receive all the healthy benefits of cod liver oil – then look no further. Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are a fun and convenient way to give your child all of the benefits of Omega-3s in a YUMMY BERRY LIME chewable softgel. Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are an excellent source of vital Omega-3 fatty acids with a high ratio of DHA to EPA.
Excellent Source of DHA and other Omega-3s
- 250mg of total Omega-3 fatty acids per daily serving
- 120mg of DHA per daily serving
- Naturally occurring vitamins A and D
Known for years as Mom’s weapon to help keep her kids healthy, cod liver oil has also been known for its “not so kid-friendly taste”. Oceans Kids DHA Chewables provides a great solution to that problem with a pleasant berry lime flavor in a softgel that can be chewed or swallowed. Added benefit – Oceans Kids is recommended for kids age 3 and up.
- Pleasant, natural blast of berry lime flavor your child will love
- No fishy smell or “yucky” fish burps
- Small, chewable softgel for kids age 3 and up
- Sugar free and no artificial “junk”
Quality You Can Trust
- Formulated for freshness utilizing nitrogen flush preservation on the boat and minimal transport time from ocean to harbor to processing facility
- Cutting-edge molecular distillation process that exceeds international standards for the removal of mercury, lead, PCBs and other environmental toxins
- 100% Arctic Cod harvested on small, local fishing boats in accordance with the guidelines set by the Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs to ensure sustainability for future generations
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.