Raw Cleanse 3 Part Kit – Garden of Life
For those looking for the ultimate cleanse experience, RAW has always represented the standard. RAW Cleanse from Garden of Life features uncooked, untreated and unadulterated ingredients that are designed to support your body’s natural digestive and detoxification systems.†
- 7 Day Program for Cleansing and Detox
- Fast Acting Triple Formula
- Total Digestive Cleansing Support
- Promotes Bowel Health and Healthy Elimination
- Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Why Choose Garden of Life RAW Cleanse?
RAW Cleanse is a breakthrough in total digestive system cleansing, active in the entire digestive tract beginning in the mouth and ending with elimination. Designed as a fast-acting internal cleansing system that works in synergy with your body’s own detoxification system, RAW Cleanse is an easy-to-use, triple detox formula that defends, detoxifies and eliminates toxins from the body in only one week.†
RAW Cleanse features cutting-edge ingredients that are delivered to you RAW — the ultimate standard for quality. RAW Cleanse is ideal for anyone looking to experience extraordinary health and is suitable for those on vegan or vegetarian diets.
What’s Included in RAW Cleanse?
RAW Cleanse is a comprehensive, fast-acting, RAW cleanse program that provides full-body detoxification in only seven days and is as easy to use as 1-2-3.†
Step 1 – RAW Cleanse Toxin Defense – Optimal Oral Health and Immune System Support†
Toxin Defense is the first step in the RAW Cleanse experience, supporting optimal oral health and overall immune system function.†
Step 2 – RAW Cleanse Organ Detox – Natural Detoxification of Organs and GI Tract†
Organ Detox is the second step in the RAW Cleanse experience, supporting normal removal of environmental toxins and pollutants from the body, as well as internally generated waste by-products.† Organ Detox is formulated with RAW milk thistle, RAW Food-Created glutathione, cysteine, glycine, glutamic acid, melon juice concentrate, a rich source of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and catalase, plus vitamin U. This antioxidant, enzyme and amino acid rich formula supports healthy liver biotransformation and excretion of environmental toxins (and their metabolites) normally introduced into the body in small amounts.†
Step 3 – RAW Cleanse Digestion & Elimination – Toxin Capture and Removal†
Digestion & Elimination is the third and final step in the RAW Cleanse experience, helping to catch and hold undesirable compounds in the digestive tract and facilitate final transport from the body.† Digestion & Eliminationcontains 800mg of RAW Food-Chelated magnesium to draw water into the colon for effective movement of intestinal bulk.† RAW flax and chia seed act as bulking fibers to absorb toxins and pollutants while RAW coconut fiber lubricates and facilitates intestinal flow and creates a positive microbial balance in the body.†
RAW Cleanse is a gentle, seven-day cleanse that works first to support the health of the entire digestive tract, and then aids the liver in removing toxins. Finally, RAW Cleanse aids the digestive system in trapping the toxins transporting them out of the body.†
Finally, there is a cleanse formulation that meets the RAW standard of excellence, and that’s Garden of Life RAW Cleanse.
Suggestions while cleansing:
- Drink at least the recommended 64 ounces of filtered water each day.
- Eat fresh fruit, vegetables particularly crucifers and bitter greens (such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, endive and radicchio), seeds, nuts and lean protein- organic whenever possible, with wild caught fish.
- Increase your healthy fat intake by adding 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon each of organic coconut oil, flaxseed oil, cod liver oil and olive oil per day to your diet.
- Keep high allergen foods, such as dairy and wheat products to a bare minimum.
- Eliminate caffeine, tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- Eliminate added sugar, refined flour, processed foods and fatty food with trans fats.
- Eliminate skin care products with ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- Use natural cleaning products.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.