Biofreeze Professional Gel – 4 fl. oz.
- Our best topical pain relieving gel featuring what people love about Biofreeze with longer-lasting results
- Optimized, fast-acting proprietary formula
- Smoother consistency for an easier application
- Made with USP-grade ingredients and free of parabens and propylene glycol
Biofreeze® Professional Pain Relieving Products
The #1 clinically used and recommended topical analgesic is now better than ever. The new Professional Strength formula lasts longer and penetrates faster than the regular strength Biofreeze®. The new formula also features a proprietary herbal blend that is smoother and easier to apply than the regular strength Biofreeze®. It is 100% paraben-free and contains no propylene glycol. It is also available in colorless (dye-free) versions.
Biofreeze® Professional Pain Relieving products offer deep penetrating, long lasting pain relief from arthritis, sore muscles and joints, backaches and much more. Using cryotherapy, Biofreeze® analgesics relieve pain in sore muscles for up to several hours, and pain-free muscles heal faster. Biofreeze® is still the pain reliever of choice for chiropractors, athletic trainers, physical therapists, massage therapists, podiatrists, and occupational therapists. Biofreeze® pain relief products are greaseless, stainless and has a vanishing scent. Your clients will love this product. This hands on analgesic application also reinforces patient touch which has been shown to be very important in the healing cycle. If the doctor or clinician is working a joint area, this allows for working with ROM movement during application.
New Formula Features:
- Applies easier and penetrates quickly
- Enhanced and more natural formula
- Proprietary herbal blend
- 100% paraben-free
- Effective skin conditioner
- Greaseless and non-staining with vanishing scent
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not tested on animals
Helps provide excellent pain relief when used prior to:
- Ultrasound treatments
- Massage therapy
- Soft tissue trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre and post workout stretch
- Active Ingredient– Menthol USP, 10.5% (Spray); tubes, rolls and gel pumps have 5% Menthol USP
- Colored Gel Inactive Ingredients – Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 5
- Colorless Gel Inactive Ingredients – Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
- 360° Spray Inactive Ingredients – Alcohol Denat.; Arnica Montana Flower Extract; Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract; Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM); Echinacea Angustifolia Extract; Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract; Isopropyl Myristate; Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract; Water
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is an estimated 2 years.
Many health care professionals recommend that their patients use Biofreeze® for maximum pain relief between office visits. Biofreeze® Professional is not available in retail stores. Biofreeze® Professional is sold directly to health care professionals for their patients.