Terry Naturally Europharma – Traumaplant Comfrey Cream for Topical Pain and Healing
$19.95 – $30.36
1.76 oz (50 g) & 3.53 oz (100 g)
From Freshly Harvested Blossoms, Stems and Leaves—Free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (PAs)
Made from the blossoms, leaves, and stems of a specialized comfrey grown specifically for the product (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN), Traumaplant is free of the pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in more common comfrey varieties extracted from the root.
- 14 clinical studies, including 4 randomized, double-blind studies
- Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs)
- Safe for children ages 4 and up
- Specialized comfrey—grown especially for this product
- Non-staining comfrey cream
- A favorite worldwide—millions sold—finally available in the United States!
- A must-have for every home, backpack, or purse!
- One tube does it all!
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) Extract naturally containing Choline, Rosmarinic Acid and Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glycol Salicylate, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Cultivated without chemicals—Paraben Free
Apply liberally several times daily, or as often as desired. Safe for adults and children over 4 years of age.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Cultivated without chemicals. Paraben free.