Terry Naturally Europharma – P-5-P/Mag Bio-Active Vitamin B6 & Magnesium
$12.95 – $19.95
60 and 120 Capsules
Bio-Active Vitamin B6 with Magnesium & Zinc
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms, it does not require conversion by the liver. P-5-P, along with chelated magnesium and zinc:
• Provides significant support for heart health
• Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
• Supports healthy muscles and protein metabolism
• Supports serotonin and dopamine formation
• Supports nervous system function in children and adults*
I’ve heard that magnesium can cause diarrhea. What makes this one different?
Like all supplemental ingredients, absorption is the key. Because magnesium glycinate chelate is more easily absorbed and used by the body, less remains unabsorbed in the intestines. Magnesium attracts water, so if it is not well-absorbed, it can cause loose stools. Because magnesium glycinate is so well-absorbed, this is not a problem.
Can P-5-P/Mag help with PMS?
Absolutely. Not only has Vitamin B6 been shown to reduce premenstrual tension, it relieves water retention and bloating.*