My Magic Mud – Whitening & Detoxifying Tooth Powder – 3 oz. Multi-Packs
$40.50 – $60.75
3 oz. Powder
2 & 3 Packs
My Magic Mud is a 100% natural whitening tooth powder made from activated charcoal and bentonite clay. It cleans, polishes, whitens, and detoxes your teeth!
- Deeply Cleans & Removes Toxins
- Gentle on Enamel
- Whitens & Polishes
- Reduces Sensitivity
After using this revolutionary formula, your teeth will feel polished and clean as if you had just visited the dentist. Although this unique product is black in color, it is flavorless in taste. This “mud” is safe for all ages to use and the ingredients are so natural you could swallow them!
My Magic Mud Tooth Powder is the leading alternative to conventional teeth whiteners, which are frequently reported to tarnish the enamel and cause harm to the gums. This blend has been lab tested to ensure that it is safe for your enamel and will not cause sensitivity. The high pH level will kill cavity-causing bacteria and can even eliminate “dragon” breath. In fact, countless customer testimonials suggest that regular use has actually reversed their tooth and gum sensitivity while boosting their oral health.
The carefully selected ingredients will make your smile brighter, and your mouth happier.
- Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal
- Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Organic Orange Peel Extract
- Organic Mint Extract
- Carefully open jar over sink. My Magic Mud is a fine, black powder.
- Shovel half scoop using the included hygienic applicator.
- Place powder under your tongue(don’t inhale powder) or on top of your damp toothbrush.
- Start brushing your teeth. The powder will turn into a paste and disperse evenly. Keep your mouth closed and over the sink.
- Brush for 2 minutes. Your teeth will be completely black.
- Spit softly into the sink with the water running, and then rinse out your mouth.
- You can use your hand to help reduce splatter. Rinse any excess mud down the drain.
- Rinse out tooth bristles and brush your teeth and tongue to remove any left behind residue.
- Use a dark towel to clean up if necessary.
- You can also brush in the shower for convenience.