Terry Naturally Europharma – Curamin Headache Multi-Packs
$33.52 – $110.28
21 & 60 Tablets
Curamin® Headache*† combines strong ingredients from award-winning Curamin®, along with additional targeted nutrients for safe, and effective relief to help you feel great again.*
With Clinically Studied Curcumin
It is estimated that up to 80% of Americans deal with occasional headaches. If you’re one of them, those headaches have finally met their match.*†
Amazing Ingredients, Effective Relief!
- Clinically Studied Curcumin is better absorbed than plain curcumin. It provides a primary response to occasional headaches.*†
- Magnesium supports healthy neurotransmitter activity in the brain, and clinical studies have shown it relieves occasional headaches.† The amino acid chelate included in this supplement is better absorbed for greater benefits.*
- Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized by reducing beta-boswellic acid and providing higher levels of AKBA for greater effectiveness.
- DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins—the “feel good” chemicals in your body.*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be readily used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. Vitamin B6 is a factor in serotonin production and relaxation.*
VITAMIN RETAILER 2017 Award Winner
Natural Medicine Category • Headache Remedy
† Occasional headaches due to stress or fatigue
How often can I take Curamin® Headache*†?
Take as needed for occasional headaches due to stress or fatigue. The ingredients in Curamin Headache*† are safe and effective, so you can take once a day, or three times a day – whatever your level of need requires.*
What is the difference between turmeric, curcumin, and clinically studied Curcumin?
Turmeric is the plant that provides curcumin. Typically, turmeric contains about 2-5% curcumin, so taking an unstandardized, powdered turmeric product means that very large amounts would be required to get even a small amount of curcumin.
Additionally, plain curcumin extracts are poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. That’s why clinically studied Curcumin blends high-quality curcumin with turmeric oil to enhance absorption. It has up to 10 times the absorption of plain curcumin and longer blood retention time at significant levels.
While turmeric is excellent when used as a spice, the high absorption Curcumin extract used in Curamin Headache*† is a better choice for health benefits.