PuraDyme – Cellulase – Multi-Packs
$56.90 – $80.90
It’s not only the food in your life, but the Liyf in your food!
**Product is best if used by 3 years past Date of Manufacture (D.O.M)**
PuraDyme’s Cellulase formula is a unique blend of high potency enzymes that break down indigestive carbohydrates known as dietary fiber. Cellulase also breaks down chitin, the fiber found in the cell wall of harmful candida yeast!
- Cellulase- 90,000 CU
- Phytase- 75 FTU
- Cilantro (Coriander Leaf)-200mg
- Puradyme Cofactor Whole Food Blend-100mg
- (Quinoa Sprouts, Fennel Seed, Rose Hips,Orange, Broccoli, Bell Pepper, Carrot)
Take 4 Capsules daily with a full glass of purified water.
Do Not Use if Safety Seal is Broken
Store in Cool, Dry, Place, Best Refrigerated.
Keep Tightly Sealed
Puradyme Commitment to Quality:
No Toxic Fillers, No Binders, No Extenders, No Excipients, No Preservatives, No Heavy Metals, No Stimulants, No Gluten, No Soy, No Lactose, No Animal Derivatives, No Microbes or Fungi, No Chemicals or Solvents, No Harmful Substances, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Sugars
Q. HOW DO EACH OF THESE INGREDIENTS HELP ME?
A. Cellulase: Assists in the breakdown of dietary fiber and helps detoxify cells.
Enzyme Co-factor Whole Food Blend (featuring the following)
- Quinoa Sprouts – Rich in amino acids
- Fennel Seed – Helps clean the liver, spleen, and billiary bladder
- Rose Hips – Rich in Vitamin C, rose hips have numerous health benefits
- Vitamins/Minerals – Enzyme Co-factors.
Q.WHAT ARE WHOLE FOOD VITAMINS?
A. ABSOLUTELY NO SYNTHETICS!
Our vitamins, also known as enzyme co-factors, are derived from 100% whole food. Our whole food enzyme co-factors include: Quinoa Sprouts, Fennel Seed, Rose Hips, Orange, Broccoli, Bell Pepper, & Carrot.
Q. What are the Capsules made out of?
A. Vegetable Cellulose