Terry Naturally Europharma – Curamin Athletic Pain Multi-Packs
$87.92 – $131.88
Curamin® Athletic Pain*† combines the strongest ingredients from our award-winning Curamin® formula with powerful enzymes for effective, safe pain relief.*†
- Safe, effective pain relief*†
- Better muscle recovery*
- Physical and mental stamina*
- Hormone- and steroid-free
Ingredients that help you be your best:
- Curcumin: The most clinically studied, enhanced-absorption curcumin. It is a key ingredient for safe, effective pain relief.*†
- Boswellia: Uniquely formulated for up to 10 times higher levels of key compounds than plain boswellia to provide better pain relief and muscle recovery.*†
- DLPA: DL-phenylalanine supports the “feel good” hormones in the brain for healthy relief and recovery.*
- Bromelain: This enzyme supports muscle tissue structure and boosts the effectiveness of the other ingredients.*
- Pancreatin: A favorite of athletes, this enzyme is well-known for its ability to help relieve occasional exercise pain and support overall health and vitality.*†
Why should I take Curamin® Athletic Pain*† on an empty stomach?
While Curamin Athletic Pain*† is still effective no matter when it is taken, the enzyme ingredients pancreatin and bromelain work their best when the supplement is taken on an empty stomach.
What is the difference between turmeric, curcumin, and clinically studied Curcumin?
Turmeric is the plant that provides curcumin. Typically, turmeric contains about 2-5% curcumin, so taking an unstandardized, powdered turmeric product means that very large amounts would be required to get even a small amount of curcumin.
Additionally, standard curcumin extracts are poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. That’s why clinically studied Curcumin blends high-quality curcumin with turmeric oils to enhance absorption. It has up to 10 times the absorption of plain curcumin and longer blood retention time at significant levels.
While turmeric is excellent when used as a spice, the high-absorption Curcumin extract used in Curamin® Athletic Pain*† is a better choice for health benefits.