Happy Healers Gel Packs
- (Polar Bear)
Available in white, blue, green or pink gel!
The Happy Healers ® family of gel packs offers something for the child in all of us. We currently offer five characters year round and two special characters during the holiday season. They are popular in any medical field that treats children as well as day cares or other child care services. They come with cloth on one side, so the pack can be applied directly to the child.
HEAT THERAPY APPLICATION:
- Place pack in a microwave safe container
- Heat pack at full power for 15 seconds. (Time is based on 800watt microwave)
- Remove pack from microwaveand check for desired temperature.
- If pack is not hot enough, place it back into the microwave for 5 second intervals,
not to exceed an additional 20 seconds.
NOTE: Over-heating could cause skin burns or pack to rupture.
- Place pack on area to be treated in a towel or therapy pack sleeve. Treat area for 15-20 minutes, or as medically prescribed.
- Remove pack and wait approximately 1 hour before reapplying.
COLD THERAPY APPLICATION:
- Place pack in freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place cloth surface of the pack on the affected area, or if the pack is too cold place it in a sleeve or towel. Treat area for 15 to 20 minutes, or as medically prescribed.
- Remove pack and wait at least 1 hour before reapplying to area.
- After application, return pack to freezer in flat position. Comfort Gel Pack will remain flexible.
- When using Comfort Gel Pack, hot or cold, always
- Heat should not be used if patient has circulatory problems place in therapy pack sleeve or a thin towel.
- Consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not stand or lie on pack. Excessive weight may cause rupturing or leakage.
- Discard pack if leakage occurs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.