Garden of Life – Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Whole Body Cleanse, 1 Kit
Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox—an easy, 12-day whole body herbal cleanse to help you maintain a healthy body.
- Helps detoxify the liver, colon, kidneys and lymphatic system†
- Promotes a healthy balance between assimilation and elimination†
- Supports overall health†
- Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free
Garden of Life®
Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox
Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox is a 12-day cleanse program expertly formulated by Master herbalist Dr Terry Willard and has been widely used in clinics in Canada for over 35 years. This complete 4-part detoxification system is designed to clean the liver, colon, kidneys and lymphatic system when used in conjunction with the recommended diet.
Why Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox
For over 25 years in Canada, the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox Program has been the leader in providing a complete detoxification of the liver, colon, kidneys and lymphatic system. By following the Recommended Diet and taking the herbal formulas provided, the Wild Rose D-Tox Program helps promote a healthy balance between assimilation and elimination.† For many, a new detox is the beginning of a new lifestyle, and a time for breaking unwanted habits.† Whether to stay in good health, to support a specific health goal, or to use after over-consumption, a detoxification program can be an integral part of your personal approach to maintain overall health.
The 4-Part Detoxification System
- Detoxifies and strengthens liver function†
- Master herb is Radish which along with Dandelion stimulates bile flow to help eliminate toxins†
- Cleanse the blood stream, muscle tissue and lymphatic system of toxic waste and metabolic by-products†
- Supporting herbs are selected for their diuretic and soothing properties†
CL Herbal Extract
- Focuses on elimination of toxins through the urinary system†
- Master herb is Licorice which is a master detoxifier and diuretic†
- Provides natural cleansing or ‘laxative’ effect upon the intestinal tract†
- Master herb is Yellow Dock along with Buckthorn and Rhubarb have laxative functions†