Garden of Life – Vitamin Code Women 50 & Wiser Multivitamin
$38.99 – $59.39
120 & 240 Capsules
Provides select nutrients to support breast health with added vitamins D and E, bone strength† with vitamins C, D, calcium, magnesium and zinc, and cardiovascular† support by adding vitamin B complex and vitamins C and E.†
- Raw, Whole Food Ingredients
- Supports Breast and Heart Health
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Bones
- Includes Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- Dairy, Gluten, and GMO-Free
In developing Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women’s Formula, Garden of Life® paid special attention to the complexities of a woman’s body in this changing stage of life. Providing select nutrients to support breast health with added vitamins D and E, bone strength† with vitamins C, D, calcium, magnesium and zinc, and cardiovascular† support by adding vitamin B complex and vitamins C and E.† Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women’s formulation delivers the appropriate nutrients to support these key health areas.
Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women’s Formula is a comprehensive multivitamin with RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ offering an extreme synergistic blend of vitamins and minerals for extraordinary health and vitality. This specialized formula for maturing women addresses nutritional needs to support the following areas:
- Breast Health† – Vitamins D and E
- Bone Strength† – Vitamins C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Healthy Heart & Blood Pressure†† – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C and E
- Optimal Digestion† – Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D3, Zinc
- Eye Health† – Vitamins A, C and Zinc
- Memory & Concentration† – Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C, D3 and E
††To help maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
- Uncooked, Untreated, Unadulterated
- Binder Free — No Fructose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate or Corn Starch
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes
- Premium, RAW, Whole Food Ingredients
- Individual Nutrient Creation with RAW Fruits & Vegetables
- Formulated for Easy Digestion
- Nutrient-Specific Peptides for Cellular Delivery
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.