Terry Naturally Europharma – Chewable Vitamin D3, 5000 IUs – 90 Tablets
90 Chewable Tablets
Clinical journals, as well as the mainstream media, have been reporting evidence that modern industrialized humans are severely deficient in Vitamin D and that this deficiency is a major contributing factor to illness and lack of health and vitality.
- Chewable Vitamin D3
- Supports Strong Bones and Teeth
- Helps Boost Immune Function
- 5,000 IUs per Tablet
- Great Tasting Mixed Berry
- Vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D
- Many clinical trials have demonstrated the vast health benefits of Vitamin D
- Vitamin D supports strong bones, teeth, and a healthy immune system*
Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency:
- Frequent Colds and/or Flu
- Chronic pain
- Joint pain
- General muscle pain and weakness
- Muscle cramps
- Weight gain
- Restless sleep
- High blood pressure
- Poor concentration
- Bladder problems
- Constipation or diarrhea
Diseases Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia (Bone Loss)
- 17 varieties of Cancer (including breast, prostate and colon)
- Influenza (flu)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Infertility and PMS
- Periodontal disease
Why not vitamin D2?
Vitamin D2, a common form of vitamin D known as “ergocalciferol,” is less well-utilized because it must be converted to vitamin D3 by the body. Supplemental vitamin D3 typically shows much better use by the body than vitamin D2, because it doesn’t require this extra step.
Can’t I just get vitamin D from sunlight?
Even though our bodies do synthesize vitamin D3 following exposure to sunlight, most of us don’t spend enough time outdoors for this to happen regularly and for any sustained benefit. In fact, vitamin D3 levels are a major concern for individuals living in the northern latitudes, working indoors, or with darker skin. Having a reliable and convenient supplemental source of vitamin D3 simply ensures that you get the levels you need.
What is the source of vitamin D3?
The source of vitamin D3 in this supplement is lanolin from sheep’s wool oil. The sheep are not harmed during the process, it is simply a co-product of the shearing and wool-producing process.